What happens when a mechanical contractor is about more than just HVAC and controls?
Where it’s not just about satisfying clients, but transforming an industry.
With Tudi Mechanical Systems, you get a team that operates…
As a single heartbeat.
Because a business doesn’t always have to BE a business. It should be something more.
Experience the Tudi difference, where anything is possible.
We are excited to announce an opening in our Sales Division as a Service Sales Specialist.
- Provide technical support to outside sales team
- Meet with salesmen/client to determine scope of work and gain a complete understanding of client’s facility and scheduled maintenance needs
- Develop and estimate a proper scheduled maintenance program for each opportunity
- Identify potential issues of energy savings opportunities during initial consult
- Evaluate technical requirements to assure proper staffing and tools are in place to meet customer expectations
- Manage all relationships once contract is awarded
- Monitor customer complaints to ensure that problems are resolved within a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in HVAC industry.
- An understanding of all trades and technologies involved in the HVAC scheduled maintenance program
- Strong administrative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge of HVAC equipment
- Must possess good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple jobs at one time and stay organized
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Knowledgeable regarding the operation of HVAC and Energy Management Systems.
As part of the application process for Tudi Mechanical, please click here to complete a brief behavioral survey: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/tudi